Currently there are no job openings in the Utah office
The Alliance offers internships for college students or volunteers. We will work with students to meet the requirements for college credit.
Special Event Internship
We are seeking interns to support our signature fundraising event, the 32nd Annual Gala Auction, held on April 21, 2018 in Salt Lake City. This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of fundraising, event planning and marketing while working for a great cause.
Description of Job Duties:
• Solicit in-kind donations for silent auction by phone, email and/or in person visits
• Perform detailed data entry on donors, solicitations and auction items
• Arrange for and/or pick-up silent auction items
• Assist with silent auction packaging, creating gift certificates and other event preparations
• Promote event and recognize donors online and through social media channels
• Assist with event coordination, set-up/clean-up, volunteer management and other duties as assigned
• Enthusiasm for the mission of Ouelessebougou Alliance and humanitarian work
• Comfortable making solicitations, sales and event experience preferred but not required
• Self-motivated and dependable! Committed to finishing projects and requirements of internship
• Ability to take initiative and work independently as well as in a team environment
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office programs, Google Docs, data entry, social media, etc.
Salary: Intern will receive a $500 stipend at the completion of the internship. We will also work with students to meet requirements for academic credit.
Schedule: Flexible scheduling can be arranged; however, hours must be worked in the office between 9 – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday unless otherwise indicated. Hours at event mandatory.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Judy Hut at email@example.com