Join the many individuals, family foundations, corporations and institutions who generously support our mission. As a partner, your investment will truly transform the lives of men, women and children in Ouelessebougou.
Here are some ideas of how you can get involved:
- Become a mission or project sponsor. Projects vary each year and have included constructing classrooms, building wells, purchasing school supplies or equipment and providing training
- Make Ouelessebougou Alliance your company, organization or school “Charity of the Year” and get your team involved in fundraising and awareness activities
- Encourage your employees to support the cause by donating to Ouelessebougou Alliance through their employee giving, donation match or payroll deduction plans.
- Support our annual Gala Auction Fundraiser held each spring by sponsoring a table, attending the event, making an in-kind donation or volunteering
- Make an in-kind donation of a product or service that will be a budget-relieving contribution to our organization or programs
- Help us connect with area schools, PTA’s or clubs for our Sister School and School Partnership programs.
- Invite the Alliance to come speak to your business, organization or school. We love sharing about life in Mali and our organization!
We would love to discuss these and other ways to create a mutually beneficial partnership. Please contact us by calling 801-983-6254 or emailing Judy Hut at email@example.com.